Units 4, 17, 23, 32 Westbrook Park
LCM were instructed to complete the works to the industrial units. The works briefly comprised of dilapidation refurbishment works to Westbrook Units which includes demolition and strip out work, roofing & wall remedial works, decorations and a construction of new office space and their ancillary services, small power and lighting to existing light industrial units.
- Painting Internal and External
- Make good plastered walls
- Roof Repairs
- Replacement Fence Panels where required & New Gate
- Weed Treatment
- New Doors / Windows
- Replacement Ceiling tiles
- Vehicle access roller shutter to be electronically operated
- Testing and commissioning of existing Fire Alarm
- Electrical installation condition report for Fixed Wiring & Emergency Lighting
The duration of this project was 8 Weeks.
More Case Study Photos