Fire Risk Assessments
These statutory obligations can only be complied with by having a commercial and legally compliant fire risk assessment to highlight any risks and outline the things you need to put in place or improve.
Our team of fully qualified experts can carry out these assessments before offering a full fire prevention audit. Assessments will cover both normal and invasive, fire engineered solutions and consultations. Once a plan has been agreed, LCM can install and maintain all forms of fire prevention and fire protection systems. All designed to help you put a comprehensive and documented fire system plan into action including:
- Inspection of the overall condition of the existing fire compartments.
- Installation of the most effective fire integrity solutions.
- Doors, walls, floors and ceilings. (Protecting escape routes can resist the passage of smoke and fire for long enough to enable people to escape the building).
- Fire resistance of suspended or false ceilings extending up to the floor slab level above.
What is included?
- Cavity barriers, fire stopping and dampers in ducts are appropriately installed.
- A comprehensive range of fire safety equipment & solutions