Joiners required to work on general / maintenance Projects along with Fire specific work
LCM Group requires experienced joiners to carry out general/ maintenance joinery work / projects as well as fire prevention services across the NW.
- NW area
- Permanent position
- Excellent career prospects and training
- A chance to join a fantastic company with professional dedicated people.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, dependent on experience, knowledge and skill set.
Areas of responsibility will include any associated joinery works including installation and maintenance of fire doors, containment works in risers and voids and installation of composite front doors to apartments.
- A full driving licence
- Joinery experience is essential to the role, in door installation and general maintenance joinery, we are willing to assist the right person in developing their joinery skills. Ideally FIRAS Penetration sealing experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail including administrative tasks as required
- Ideally DBS cleared but not essential
- Joinery Qualifications
- For more information please contact our helpdesk or 01772 655010
- Please forward CV details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org