JOB VACANCY: ESTIMATOR
Due to the continued growth of the business, LCM Group are looking to recruit an experienced Estimator.
The Estimator will be required to:
• Take tenders from initial enquiry to submission.
• Provide timely and accurate estimates.
• Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for pricing.
• Liaise and negotiate with Subcontractors and Suppliers.
• Actively participate in adjudication meetings.
• Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations.
The Estimator will possess:
• Previous estimating experience with a Main Contractor in a similar role.
• Knowledge of building material components, building regulations and H&S.
• Good estimating skills (including taking off).
• Computer skills, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities.
• The ability to analyse and assess risk.
• Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
• Good organisation skills, analytical reasoning and attention to detail.
• Local knowledge of suppliers and subcontractors.
And the Estimator will be:
• Professional, Self-motivated and with the ability to work alone or in a team
Organised, and possess problem solving and VE skills.
• Well-spoken and personable.
• Confident and resourceful.
Applicants should apply to Tony McCabe.